Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually 4425 (aww, nearly 4.5 grand! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Send Your Roots Deep'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2839 steps; fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Devastated And Delighted'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Clear Signs Before Bad Decisions' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Reverent Fear Of God' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 193RD time! But fingers crossed I can bbl with yesterday's and today's events briefly else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 193RD time: D'Alessandro, Jakob (first name), Funk, Darius (first name), Anusushka (first name), Wilson (heard), MvVeigh, Luci (first name), Ellis, Gerber, Millward, Korolev, Liddle, Beaumont (heard), Lovell (heard), Crisafulli, Falvey, Balme, Boyd, Allen, Amalee (first name), Sussex (heard), TTrump (heard) Jarrad, Probyn, Albanese, Whipps, Saunders, Canavan, Geran, Felim (first name), Conroy (heard), Mimi (first name), Becker, Kavanagh, Tomasi, Marles, Woods, Hanniffy, Nichols, Kawhi (first name), Leonard, Bennettt, Arrow (heard), Jai (firstt name, heard), Tsimpikas, Ariotti, Woolf (heard), Cobbo (heard), Shannon, de Minaur, McClucaggage, Fagan, Neale, Southwell, Doble and Youngberry. Chris Kohler read tthe finance report (1AUD = 71.63USc), Brontte Gildea read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Brisbane Airport. Brisbane was 13-28 today. Brisbane tttoms: 17-33/
Thursday, September 3, 2026
Thursday Post 324
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment