Friday, October 2, 2026

Friday Post 328d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final  plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2150. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I started reading and sharing my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm, I walk  myself  once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Lucy's minding me from 9:30am till 1pm; presuming we're gonna buy groceries from Woolies Underwood Marketplace (should PIG mum want any) plus my arvo tea honey  chicken sushi roll before coming home for a shower and lunch. Pretty  sure Lucy will gimme three big mugs of white tea with sweetener toms~ Unsure will dad take me  to play table tennis with him @ church but  I'm definitely gonna try read for three hours;  I'm already 750+ pages into the book and will surely finish it toms after reading for three hours?? Oh, will ask Lucy to please find me a new book to read too!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: