Friday, October 2, 2026

Friday Post 328c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2065 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Heart Too Shallow'. Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Read for fifty minutes this arvo but noted down I planned to read for ten more minutes after dinner!
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle, returned online  and happily watched  the 6pm news (Nine's) for the bottom of the previous post.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner @ 7:11pm I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, one chunk of yucky yellow capsicum, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup onion, one slice of soup pork and one delicious chunk of chicken, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and then I read for another thirty minutes, since I like reading for one hour everyday whenever possible. Tonight I  reached pg. 750 @ exactly 7:45pm!
  • Reading for one hour complete, I walked myself slowly and safely  back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today,  the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: