Monday, October 5, 2026

Monday Post 328d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2745. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Couldn't find the She Reads Truth daily devotion for today? Instead, continued editing GCCW homework.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30am  till 4pm. Going to Pinelands Coles for grocery  shopping   and getting my once-weekly  crunchy pork bahn mi for lunch (I look forward to  my once-weekly lazy  eating XD)  then  Peggy's taking me  out to  the NAB for  two hours physio with Jarrod then seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 4pm. Unsure will I  have time to read for one hour but hoping to watch the 6pm news for the 193RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: