Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2695 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Where Are You Found Wanting?' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
- Over and following arvo tea I happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 100 @ 5:12pm, finishing the delicious bol lei @ 5:28pm, finishing 11 @ 5:27pm and reaching pg.125 @ 5:24pm.
- Used the loo for one more tinkle, returned online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 192ND time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of today's first post.
- When dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:17pm I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa green vegetable I've since forgotten, one chunk of soup pork, one chunk of chicken and two chicken drumsticks with nearly all the meat already removed.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo ttrip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment