Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2950 (aww, sorry, not quite three grand; maybe toms XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Heart Too Shallow' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTTES online while I'm chatting with Aunty Lai!! Hence will leave the speaker on whilst chatting. *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, events for today?
- What better way to start the weekend than with an awesome sleep? Nature didn't call until 8am!
- Georgia minded me from 9:30am till 1pm. Can you believe it: she's only still NINETEEN! How does that song go? I was only nineteen ... She's studying nursing~
- Enjoyed my once-weekly fried egg for breakfast, bought groceries from Woolies Underwood MarketPlace plus my honey chicken sushi from the Sushi Creators then came home for a shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Georgia who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Finished eating my charsiu udon for lunch with two more big mugs of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey then went to church and played table tennis with dad then coming back to read all arvo, since it's only Saturday that I can spend a blessed three Epilogue finished @ 3:04pm and EVERYTHING finished @ exactly 3:05pm! hours reading~ Reached pg. 850 @ 2:59pm and FINISHED THE BOOK @ EXACTTLY 3PM!! Thanks to Georgia who grabbed me some new book to read; I reached page twenty-five @ exactly 3:45pm, finished the sushi @ 4:11pm, finished the delicious mug of Chinese tea @ 4:14pm and reached page fifty @ 4:33pm.
- Watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 190TH time. All the the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post.
- Had dinner @ Ho Lin Wah since PIG mum's leaving toms morning! Over dinner I texted CODA On-call and reminded someone to mind me every morning while mother was gone; someone replied yes!
- Toms: PIG mum'll help me up and take me to church before dad takes her to the airport. Someone had betters support me every morning while she's gone!!
- It's the NRL grand final toms; can you believe it: kickoff's not until 7:30PM but coverage starts @ like 6:30AM!! I don't care who wins: the Knights wear dark blue hence I've always cheered for them butt Cherry-Evans was the Maroons captain and he's leaving for UK rugby league next year so I'm happy whoever wins!!
- Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Getting bootted off to bed now; still owed NINETEEN MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment