Heylo again and probably one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2938 (so should have passed 3000 before tonight ends XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 191ST time. Ugh, after letting PIG mum gleefully boot me offline last night I was actually still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online meaning that this is the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY that I've been unable to have the ENTIRETY of the MOST IMPORTANTT two hours of my day online!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for today?
- Priscilla came to mind me @ precisely 1pm (she's thirty-four) but dad said we weren't to leave until 1:30pm? No biggie~
- Priscilla parked out the front @ Underwood Marketplace and grabbed a trolley for us; we bought groceries from Woolies then stopped for bubble tea. Amazingly, the dude not only remembered me (butt I'm easy to recognise since I ambulate with a disabled gait ><) but he even remembered my order: biscoff pearl milk tea, half ice normal sugar! Perhaps next Sunday I should try Oreo?
- Got home and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Priscilla who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Dried, creamed and rekitted arvo tea was the delicious mochi Anna had made for me plus one huge mug of delicious English breakfast tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey. Yay she said she'll make me one toms for breakfast too!
- Happily read the new book for one hour, finishing page seventy-five @ 4:26pm.
- Used the loo for one tinkle then returned online.
- Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 191ST time!
- Wolfing down dinner and then watching the NRL grand final but I don't care who wins: the Sea Eagles for the departing Cherry-Evans/the Knights for their dark blue jersey! XD
- Toms: Priscilla's back 9:30am till 2pm and taking me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, since I'm unsure are the supermarkets open for the public holidays toms but I've not got Breathe physio, score! Feeling slightly ripped off, though: PIG mum rescheduled Breathe physio for Friday! *sigh*
- Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading the new book for one hour and watching the 6pm news for the 192ND time! Oh, haveta pen GCCW homework too!
- Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Samantha Heathwood) for the 191ST time: Hammond, Ryan, Chan, Wood, Gordon, Overall, Carmody, Penman, Carmody, Patten, Kotlikoff, Downie, Clancy, Webster (heard), Quail, Titmus (heard), Savala, Johns (heard), Sri, Milton, Brigginshaw (heard), Ford, Carmody, Smit (first name), Machahar, Lester, Chalmers, Ava (first name), Cashmore, Stephenson, Wilson, Baxter, Flannery, Buckley, Hinkley (heard), Smoothy, Averillo (heard), Toohey, Brigginshaw, Daly (first name), Rowan, McIlroy, Ortiz, Verstappen, Piastri, Antonelli (heard), Cummins (heard), Southwell (heard), Kell (first name), Dillion and Dymock. Steve Welsh read the sports report and Laura Dymock read the weather report. Brisbane was 15-27 today. Brisbane toms: 17-28. Sunrise: 5:24am Sunsett: 5:50
No comments:
Post a Comment