Sunday, October 4, 2026

Sunday Post 328c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3158 (see? Told you I'd pass three grand! XD and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Absolute,  Sovereign, Almighty Love'. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Whoops kick-off was actually @  6:30pm, not 7:30pm!~ But I finished watching the news before heading over to the gobbling :P  table for dinner.
  • Amazingly, dad lemme stay @ the gobbling :P  table after dinner to watch out the match and didn't demand I join him on the couch! 
  • I honestly didn't care who won: I'd be  happy if Newcastle won since they wear dark blue (my favourite colour plus those three old grannies) but I'd also  be happy if the Sea Eagles won and sent Cherry-Evans off as a champion!
  • But CONGRATULATIONS to Manly, who hung on to win after Daly slotted a 70tth minute field goal!
  • Better start GCCW homework now; hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^


No comments: