Sunday, October 4, 2026

Monday Post 328

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2405 steps (so must have hit 2.5 grand before Monday's out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Joy Unbound'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Can Heal You (4)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'True Treasure'.  Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended last night sometime when nature called; suppose I was too excited that PIG mum had returned safely to HK!
  • Following the first daylight pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*.Actually, since PIG mum’s overseas holidaying, I’m using the time to recharge my mental batteries and prepare for another year with her @ the helm! XD
  • Daddy Bear and I happily cuddled and snored, nature calling once more around 9am.  Shortly afterwards, dearest dad's let himself into my room to  kiss me good morning and gimme some eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Priscilla's arrival @ 9:30am.
  • After I get fifteen more minutes from Priscilla, I use the pot :P  for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the  bathroom and brush teeth before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Priscilla, who  tells me she had Weet-Bix for breakfast this morning.  Think I've said before:  she's from Sierra Leone and I'm five years older than she is, but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.  XD Very nice, though~
  • Breakfast  is one delicious bowl  of special K with milk,  all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast I ask Priscilla to  please gimme (my  face, both  arms, neck and throat)  and then  she walks behind me back  to   the bathroom before returning  to  the kitchen and washing the breakfast  dishes up. Over the loo, , I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 

  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Priscilla took me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, parked on level three then grabbed a trolley   for us before we bought groceries for  dad.

  • Came home for  a nice warm shower - hairwash  today. Also thanks to Priscilla who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing  Era to hold my stupid right eye tighttlt   shut.

  • Dried,  creamed and rekitted, lunch was two  tiny slices of delicious oven-baked pizza, two strawberries and one huge mug of delicious bol lei.

  • Sat  over loo for  two  tinkles @ 1:55pm then plopped online while Priscilla got  dad to sign her off @ 2pm.

  • Hoping to  read for one hour once my  most important  two hours of the  day online  are up, return and watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 192ND time then  get cracking on my  GCCW homework!

     

    TToms: Peggy's minding me 9:30am  till  4:30pm. Presuming  we're buying  groceries from Coles Pinelands plus my once-weekly crunchy pork bahn mi, before coming home for lunch. Have NAB physio  with Jarrod from 1-3pm Hoping to read for one hour then watch  the 6pm news for  the  193RD time!

    Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing  day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^ 
    P.S. All the interesting surnames that I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 192ND time: Pullar, Wood, Cuskelly, Watkin, Geran, Rugg, Fatima (first name, heard),  Bavas,  Gordon, Kennedy, Millward, Liveris (heard), Perkins, Daly (first name), Croucher,  Chalmers, Albanese (heard), Bragg, Campbell, Rinehart, Joyce,  Hanson (heard), Lorie (first name),  Argus, Sinclair, Mountbatten-Windsor (heard), Epstein (heard), Fifita (heard), Toia (heard), Brigginshaw (heard),  Jackson, Walsh, Carrigan (heard), Bostock (heard), Williamson, Mostert,  Verstappen (heard),  Piastri, Marnus (first name), Labuschagne (heard), Lambetsos (heard),  Pendlebury, Dalton (heard),  Weeks (heard), Sandon (first  name),  Crossland (heard),  Bailey, Frizell, Kalyn  (first  name, heard), Ponga (heard),  Watson, Weidler (heard), Tedesco, Pullar, Hill, Folan and Kohler.  Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 69.40USc),  Aislin Kriukelis read  the sports   report and Garry   Youngberry   read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 19-29 today. Brisbane toms: 18-29. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-29. Sunrise: 5:22am  Sunset  5:51pm

No comments: