Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Wednesday Post 328b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly,  Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3082 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Take Delight In The Lord' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm  really sttill owed FIFTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I get offline @ 10:10pm!!  *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my first  awesome sleep in three days (bid Daddy  Bear sweet dreams,  fell asleep and didn't wake until 5:50am; one of my most favourite things about the warmer month's how early the son rises!) and went grocery shopping with  dad @ Rochedale Coles  before coming home for lunch. Chelsea ttook me   to table tennis and saw me home and showered before leaving and after a tasteless dinner tonight dad took me  to church and played table tennis with him again! TToms Louiza's taking me tto  GCCW buttt unsure who's taking me to book club tonight but looking  forward tto one more  cup  of white tea with  two sugars! Righteo, hope  everyone's having  a lovely  week~

Cheers,
Em.   ^^

No comments: