Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday Post 328b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final,  final  plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2965 (so surely I'll reach three thousand before the night's out?! XD and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Secret To  Extraordinary Service' but  thirdly  and way most importantly I'm really still  owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTTES online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After Jane taps me up @ 9:45am, I use the loo for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I  head over to the bathroom and brush teeth before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Jane, who says that she had Weet-Bix for breakfast this morning.
  • Me, I have Weet-Bix for breakfast too! Only two,  and without honey, but I also  pop all my usual drugs :P and drain one tall mug of water. Jane kindly turns The Morning  Show on  for my viewing pleasure, and over Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: