Friday, September 11, 2026

Friday Post 325b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5546 (ha, I'm just over 5.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'How Can We Rejoice?' Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • I happily started reading the book club novel, noting down that I would read for eight more minutes after dinner, since I like reading for one hour everyday when possible.
  • At 5:50pm I used the loo  for one tinkle then sat and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 173RD time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post.
  • When PIG mum summoned me for dinner @ 7:04pm I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to  the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: the less-yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some 'gum jum goo' (say that  in   Canto) and like one piece of tasteless soup meat.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: