Thursday, September 10, 2026

Thursday Post 325

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1691 steps (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly,  John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Grace Must Be Free';  thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Vocalise The Scriptures' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Legacy Of Generosity' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I attend book club tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  •  Argh, 'twas the 4TH time I've missed out on achieving one straight week of awesome sleeps by ONE night! >< *sigh* I know why; I  was just too excited to be meeting Fiona for our once-termly pig-out! XD
  • Following the first daylight pot :P  trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The next time I'm woken for the pot's when noisy  PIG mum goes a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and give poor Elf's ankle an exceedingly brief rub since she ignored my poor foot last night (as she's done for the past THREE WEEKS! ><" Never mind, Era rubbed her for fifteen minutes last night and let her wear her sock to  sleep butt obviously peeled it  off first thing this morning! XD
  • Once PIG mum let Louiza inside, she knocked, pushed  the door open and said "Good morning  Em; I'll help you up  in  fifteen, okay?" Daddy Bear imperiously flicks his paw @ her and she leaves;  when she comes back and tries to get me  up, she protests I've given you  fifteen more minutes!" I retort "You just said fifteen but didn't specify fifteen what so I presumed fifteen more hours. Get." XD Louiza burst out laughing and I obediently used the loo for three more tinkles before we got me kitted.
  • I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Louiza.
  • Breakfast is one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast spread very lightly with avocado and for some reason the PLATE (not the bread) very lightly sprinkled with salt), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Louiza who turns Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I summon Louiza back to please gimme (my face and both arms) some sunscreen and then  she walks behind me back to the loo before returning to the kitchen  and washing up the breakfast stuff up. Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of the car Louiza's driving (some lime green one; her housemate like took her car interstate?) and Louiza tootles me off to Garbo for GCCW! Thanks to her who kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt all day.
  • Since we're held up along Logan Rd., we don't arrive @ the Garbo library till just after 9:25am hence why I skip the first loo trip and just head straight into meeting room one.
  • Just a small attendance today: only eight people! I tended my thirty-minute early mark when the meeting commenced, Tammy helped me once to  the bathroom @  morning tea time, Robert brought iced DONUTS for his 8xth birthday  and I just found out from the minutes that our next homework topic's 'The Clock Without Hands'.
  • Louiza actually fetched me one minute late but Fi arrived like twenty minutes late! She told me to order first but I was like nah.
  • Today I had the baked chicken chop  with tomato  and cheese rice witth a cold HK-style milk tea but I prefer tthe pork. XD Fiona had some kinda beef brisket noodle soup and we even bumped into  the Kwok family minus Matthew!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: