Monday, September 28, 2026

Monday Post 327d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ exactly 4000. Sweet, I don't reach 4000 very often! Actually, 'twas 3987, but that pissed me enough to get up, walk thirteen steps then sit back down again. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day I headed over to help PIG mum with her cake baking since for some reason Aunty   Lai DEMANDS I help? You can imagine my disappointment when  PIG mum informed me I'd not get ANY of the cake since she was baking it for some church  person! Him! ><
  • Before returning online I walked ,myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9:30pm till 4pm. Presuming we'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles and get my once-weekly crunchy pork bahn mi for lunch before coming home.
  • Heading  out to a new block of  NAB physio from 1-3; wonder which student I'll get?
  • Hope  PIG mum gives me RICE for arvo tea since after Toastmasters (presume Lorraine's taking me?) I'm only getting  an UnHappy Meal  with an orange juice for dinner ... *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: