Thursday, September 17, 2026

Thursday Post 326c

 Good  evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3320 (forgive me  for not being bothered to  get up and plod thirteen more steps to make that 3333 XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'What Are You Doing Here?'' Anyways, final, final events for  tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued reading and sharing my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle  and back,  always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • It's ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little's better  than none @ all!
  • Toms: Jane's coming @ 8am, helping me up then taking me  to the NAB for two hours of physio with Chan. 
  • After Jane sees me home, showered, fed with lunch and leaves @ 2pm, I'm free for the rest of the  day since the OT already  came today! Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online, must remember to ask Jane toms morning to please find me a new book to  read for toms arvo, hoping  to read for one hour then hoping to watch the  6pm news bulletin for the 179TH time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: