One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3255. Anyways, just super-briefly, since I'm nearly outta time, final, final events for tonight?
- Jacinta takes me to Breathe for physio: 1.468km bike ride, forty bar-assissted push ups with left weight shift, forty steps for Erf with more left weight shift, forty steps for Elf, forty v-bar cable rows for both hands, forty leg curls for Elf, forty leg extensions for Elf, forty leg curls for Erf, forty leg extensions forty leg curls for Erf, tennis ball catching and throwing for Era and boxing!
- Buy groceries with Jacinta @ the Sunny Park Woolies, come home for personal care then watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 171ST time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of today's second post.
- Use loo for one tinkle, eat dinner with PIG mum, drink soup, take bowl to sink, return online then use loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
- Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30am till 4pm and taking me to the NAB for two hours' physio with Tabitha/Natasha then seeing me home and showered.
- Lorraine's taking me to Toastmasters toms night!
- Hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, today I managed FIVE posts! Yeah that's possible some Mondays but toms I'll only get one/two up. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment