Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2148 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD); second, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Jesus's Pursuit Of Joy'; thirdly, TWFTT topic's 'Get Ready For Change (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Acts Of Devotion'. Anyways, events for today?
- Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road tipping bins and woke me; after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I cuddled and had a MASSIVE snore, nature didn't call again until like 9am! Shortly after that, noisy PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs and soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and give Elf's ankle a very brief rub, since she totally ignored my poor ankle last night, as she's done EVERY NIGHT OVER THE LAST MONTH! >< *sigh* That's alright; Era rubbed Elf's ankle for fifteen minutes last night and let her wear her sock to sleep but obviously tugged the sock off first thing this morning. XD
- After PIG mum lets Jane inside @ 8am, Jane knocks, opens the door, sticks her head inside and calls "Good morning Em; fifteem more minutes." Daddy Bear wagges his paw once in acknowledgement of what she said and just like that, she's gone and he's denied the opportunity to imperiously flick his paw 'shoo'! @ her. XD
- Jane actually came back thirty seconds too early but since she didn't try poke me up immediately (think she was opening the windows first XD) I held Daddy Bear back from giving her the Bear Bum. XD
- After fifteen more minutes, I used the loo for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. After sitting over the loo for one tinkle I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Breakfast is one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with avocado and hopefully very lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Also thanks to Jane who turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure~
- Breakfast finished, I call Jane back please to gimme (front and back of neck, face and both hands) some sunscreen, then she walks behind me back to the bathroom before returning to the kitchen and washing the breakfast dishes up. Over the loo proper, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of Sally and Jane tootles me off to the NAB for two hours' physio with Chan.
- Physio today: Thirty sit-to-stands with left weight shift and reduced thigh support, thirty single leg push-ups on the tower of power for Elf, ten single leg push-ups on the tower of power for Erf, twenty double leg push-ups on the tower of power for both feet, Jenga for Era and snakes and ladders (getting up from chair, bending to floor to pickup die, rolling then moving my piece).
- After sitting over the loo for two more tinkles Jane tootles me home and I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jane for helping me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch is one yummy toasted tuna in tomato and onion toastie with only one slice of cheese plus one *delicious* mug of Chinese tea.
- At 1:55pm I sit over the loo for two more tinkles before signing Jane off with my thanks and byes @ 2pm. She's back 9:30am toms; hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy ten bucks of sushi so I can redeem a free mooncake from Sunnybank Plaza!
- Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day I'll use the loo for one tinkle then sit @ the gobbling :P table, wait for PIG mum to please gimme some arvo tea then read for as close to one hour as I can before watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 184TH time!
- Toms: Jane's back minding me from 9:30am till 1pm; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy ten bucks @ Sunnybank Plaza and redeem a mooncake!
- Free rest of the day after she sees me showered and leaves; hoping to read for three hours toms!
- Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes) for the 184TH time: Shannon, Mellers, Tsimpikas, Jackson, Dry, Ha-teya (first name), Gripske, Fagan (heard), Jakob (first name), Funk, Lachie (first name), Shar (first name), Davison, Cook, Netanyahu (heard), Albanese, Surrandon (heard), Vanderbilt, Heeney (heard), Fagan, Woodbridge, Cobbo (heard), Lockter, Ozzy (first name), Osbourne, Parton, Tomasi, Ha-teya (first name), Gripske, Renshaw, Jensen (heard), Trump (heard), Stewart, Battista, Neale, Hodgkinson, Cleary (heard), Yeo (heard), Mbye, Allen, Andrews, Ainsworth (heard), Annalise (first name), Bolt, Dry, Scheffler, BeauLamar (first name, heard), Condon (heard), Walker, V'Landys (heard),Millward, Reader and Geran. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 70.21USc and Telstra shares are steady @ $4.78), Adam Jackson read the sports report and Abbey Geran read the weather report from Burleigh Heads. Brisbane was 16-25. Brisbane toms: 16-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-25. Sunrise: 5:33am Sunset 5:46pm
No comments:
Post a Comment