One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3308. Forgive me that I can't be bothered plodding twenty-five more steps and making that number 3333, which would look cooler. XD Righteo, final, final events just briefly since I'm nearly outta time?
- Cynthia's from Kenya and in her thirties like me, but she's not a very good driver; upon entering our driveway she immediately ran over the pot plant! XD 9:13
- Breathe physio with Winnie: 1.799km bike ride, forty bar-assisted push ups with left weight shift, forty overhead shoulder arm extensions and boxing! Thanks PIG mum for ringing ahead and saying no leg day; hopefully toms feels better but I'm still quietly throbbing! ><
- Thought we'd buy groceries from the Sunny Park Woolies but unsure why Cynthia drove to the Garbo one? I told her go back to Warrigal Square where there's parking outside!
- Went home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. QThanks to Cynthia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Dried, creamed and rekitted Cynthia blew dry my hair for me, cleaned the bathroom then left. I finished reading yesterday's Sunday Mail and toms will read today's Courier Mail!
All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine’s, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 175TH (yes, ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTTY-FIFTH!) time: Geran, Gollschewski, Maguire (heard), Scanlon, McCaffrey, Young, Croucher, Hanson, Watt, Oliver, MacIntyre, Litttleproud, Shoebridge, Ryan, Shore (heard), Bickle (heard), Morgan, Payne (first name, heard), Haas (heard), Carrigan (heard), Willason (heard),Tsimpikas, Venturini, Bourke, Millward, Cronin, Collingwood, Addo-Carr, Mimi (first name), Trump (heard), Lowrie (heard), Kirk, Schwarzenecker, Phillips, Johnson (heard), Rinky (first name), Hijikata, Shelton (heard),V’Landys, Mickelberg, Cleary, Juanita (first name), Anderson, Turnbridge, Zahos, Markle (heard), Titmus, Skinner, Di Fulvio, Johnston, Williams, Rozynski and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 71.85USc and Telstra shares are steady @ $4.85), Aislin Kriukelis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 12-24 today. Brisbane toms: 13-27. Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-26. Sunrise: 5:46am Sunset: 5:41pm
Had dinner, returned online, used the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm then helped PIG mum pour egg yolks into her green tea cake egg roll cooking prep!
Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-4; since I've gotten out of NAB physio we'll watch a movie instead!
No plans for the rest of the day after shee leaves; should read today's Courier Mail!
Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment