Friday, September 4, 2026

Friday Post 324c

 Good evening! Firstly,  Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4618. Ha, I'm  over 4.5 grand; that's even rarer than four grand! Just sorry that I'll not reach half a normal person today.   XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Oh, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Stands Guard'. 
  • Before returning online I used the loo for one tinkle.
  • Happily  watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 194TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post.
  • At 7pm, I used the loo  for one tinkle then walked myself  slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Aww I thought I'd keep eating the bangers and mash I cooked yesterday with Ari but PIG mum says that's for lunch toms!
  • Dinner tonight: the less-yummy rice, lotsa I've forgotten which boiled vegetable,  two small slices of tasteless soup pork and two small pieces of dried beancurd.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely  back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo  trip with my final, final  plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight  and what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em.   ^^

No comments: