Friday, September 18, 2026

Friday Post 326d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands  @ 2950. Aww, sorry, not quite three grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I  started penning (well, typing XD)my Birthday Celebrations 2026 post; cripes, I'm turning  39.5 the DAY AFTER TOMS but haven't started yet! Me: unorganised.  XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely  to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Jacinta's minding me from 10-1; presuming we'll buy my arvo tea honey chicken sushi roll from The Sushi Creators plus anymore groceries from Woolies that PIG mum wants.
  • Coming home for a shower and lunch; pretty sure Jacinta will feed me two more big mugs of white tea with sweetener!
  • Nothing else happening after Jacinta leaves @ 1pm. Should I read for three hours/pen my Birthday  Celebrations 2026? Prolly the latter! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: