Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tuesday Post 325b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2039 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD)  and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'In The Face Of Devastation'. Righteo,  continuing today's events?

  • PIG  mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around wakes me for another pot :P  trip around 9am and soon, she's let herself into my room to  hit me with  the eye goo before returning  outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival  @ 9:30am.
  • After PIG mum lets Peggy in, Peggy knocks, opens the door and says good morning. When Daddy     Bear flops his paw @ her, she next announces fifteen more  minutes. Daddy Bear can't even be  bothered responding with another paw nod and just imperiously flicks his paw 'shoo' @ Peggy, who complies with a smirk, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • Once I've  counted down from 900 I swing myself over to the pot and announce to Peggy that I'm hungry. She comes, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirts some toothpaste for me.
  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Eat  breakfast, do a stinky unspeakable, buy groceries from Pinelands  plus my once-weekly crunchy pork bahn mi from Aunty Nancy then come home for lunch.
  • Saw Practical Magic 2 with Peggy @ Sunnybank Hoyts! I'm abysmal with faces butt managed to identify Nicole Kidman! XD
  • Got  home, showered, had arvo  tea, did my daily Bible readings then watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 176TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of  the  previous post.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, had dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl  after one more tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final  plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Wednesday else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: