One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5625. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- When nature suddenly called @ 8:20pm/8:40pm I walked myself once again slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Toms: Jane's minding me again but only till 1pm this time, I think; today she stayed till 2pm. PIG mum says we'll buy my arvo tea honey sushi from from The Sushi Creators plus any groceries she wants then come home for shower and lunch.
- Nothing happening after Jane leaves; looking forward to spend my most important two hours online, enjoy my honey chicken sushi roll for arvo tea plus read the new book club novel all arvo; it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~
- Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment