Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2911. Yup, not quite three grand; maybe toms. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
- Once I'd used up the most important two hours of the day I used the loo for one tinkle then headed over tto the gobbling :P table. Thanks to PIG mum who'd left one plain cracker, one yummy peeled mandarin (it had one seed) and one huge mug of herbal tea for me. I'm content; I enjoyed a fresh cup of HK-style milk tea today!
- At 5:25pm I sat once more over the loo for two tinkles and then Louiza took me to book club~!
- Only eight attended but not only was there tea but hot chocolate! Hence we ended fifteen minutes early; I sat outside and read the day's Courier Mail until the 7:30pm thirty minutes till close warning sounded, then I borrowed thee book from Naan, used the loo for one tinkle then climbed back into Louiza's car for the ride home.
- Back home I signed her off with my thanks and byes; she's back Sunday and we're doing the Bridge To Brisbane together!
- Ten minutes left, so just super-briefly:
- Louiza took me to book club; only eight attended tonight but there was hot chocolate!
- Came home for dinner and have already videochatted dearest dad so won't contact him until toms.
- Ice cream night today!
- Toms: Jane's coming from 8-1/2 and taking me for two hours NAB physio with ... Amr? Will haveta finalise Bridge To Brisbane prep with him!
- Sweet no OT toms so I'm free after she leaves; will read my daily Bible passages, spend my most important two hours of the day online, start reading the new book for one hour and hopefully watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 173RD time!
- Ooh finals football should start toms night; maybe I'll watch that!
- Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment