Monday, September 28, 2026

Monday Post 327c

  Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday  now stands @ 3815 (so won't quite reach four grand before tonight ends; maybe toms XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'No Greater Love'. Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • When Gabby renters my room fifteen minutes later and taps me up, I use the loo  for three more tinkles while we  catch  each other up: I've not seen her for like four months! She's around  twenty-two, Indian and happy being a carer during  her working life~
  • After we  get me kitted, I head over to  the bathroom and brush teeth, before sitting over the loo for one tinkle then washing and dryin ag  Era. Before heading out  to the gobbling :P table with Gabby I give dearest dad a great big hug and tell him to be careful when he's having his scan.
  • Actually, no!! Since PIG mum wasRay. We arwent home  and did  a stttinky  unspeakable then stttarted reading today's Bible passages before Gabby tootled me off to see nd I  taking dearest dad out for his scan, Gabby was taking me to  breakfast @ Macca's for the first time in YEARS! I'd been hoping for a Birdie Breakkie Meal since it first came out but PIG mum had said I was only allowed a breakfast wrap; when I discovered that  the Birdie Breakkie Meal came in wrap form I was like, score, we both win!
  • 'twas SO GOOD!! :D The wrap already had a hash brown inside but the meal came with another hash brown and the pink frappe came with cookie crumb @ the top! :D Gabby had a double egg McMuffin/sth like that.
  • Mindful that I had an  appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture @ 10am, we left shortly before 9am coz I had to do a number two before Gabby tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Yay she  parked right by the gate; it's only  PIG mum who parks on the garage and has me walk the extra distance. >< *sigh*
  • Lol we arrived early enough that Ray hadn't even opened his front gate yet! We just sat poking @ our smartphones until Ray knocked against my window; the complete left hemianopia meant I didn't see him coming! XD
  • After using the loo for one tinkle I lay down for some acupuncture and massage; 'twas refreshing  to actually  have a conversation with  him for once! Usually, PIG mum just yaps @ him, Ray answers briefly and she yaps some more while I just take a nap.  XD
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle Gabby tootles me home and makes me a yummy tuna with corn kernels and mayo  toastie with TWO cheese and the inside HEAVILY buttered! The only alas was alas she couldn't find where sneaky PIG mum had hidden the sweetener butt unsweetened milk tea still beats herbal tea any day. XD
  • When dearest dad returned home of  course I immediately headed down the hallway to hug him and check that he was alright! I actually offered him my room to rest butt dad replied I'll be right on the couch.
  • Only six minutes left, so  super-briefly:
  • Chelsea took me to Breathe  for physio: 1.551km bike ride, forty bar-assisted push ups with left weight shift, forty step ups for Erf with more left weight shift, forty step ups for Elf, forty v-bar cable rows, forty leg curls for Elf, forty leg curls for Erf, forty leg extensions for Elf, forty leg extensions for Erf, tennis ball throwing and catching for Era and boxing 🥊!
  • Went shopping @ the Sunny Park  Woolies and the freebies were back! :D I had some little pizza shapes biscuits and then came back  five minutes later for some gratin! I think that's what those potato things are called?
  • Got home, showered, ate arvo  tea and watched the 6pm news.
  • All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine’s, read by Joel Dry) for the 186TH time:  Pullar, Goldie, Plibersek, Gates, Croucher, Trump (heard), Bavas, Swift, Butler Wilkinson, Burnham, O’Gorman, Marco, Sullivan, Purdie, Thomas (heard), Collins (heard), Lambert (heard), Michael (heard), Van Lunteren, Miles, Fentiman, Geran, Millward, Thorpe, Devine, Annalise (first name), Bolt, Baird (first name), Condon (heard), Bridgeman, Henley, TTtrump (heard), Scott (heard), Paisami (heard),Kiss, Jakob (first name), Funk, Fagan, Dobbin, Barrett (heard), Ballin (heard), Aziz (first name),  Behich, Fagan, Cooper, Glendinning, Crossland  (heard), Cleary (heard), Sandon (heard), Daly (first name), Tedesco, Walker, Cook and Kohler.  Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 70.21USc), Adam Jackson read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 17-25. Brisbane toms: 15-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-23. Sunrise: 5:30am Sunset 5:48

  • Ate dinner, took  soup  bowl to  sink and returned online.

  • Anyways,  hopefully  bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm  with my final,  final plodding total  for today, the final,  final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing  Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: