Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2628. See? Told you I'd pass 2.5 grand! XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
- After publishing the previous post I had like twenty/forty minutes to happily play Jewel Queen while listening to the Roosters play the Dolphins!
- At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: Jane's minding me from 9:30am till 1pm; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme go to Sunnybank Plaza and buy ten bucks of sushi to redeem a mooncake!
- Hoping Jane will gimme three big mugs of white tea with sweetener and I'm planning to read the book club novel for three hours toms; willing to skip watching the 6pm news for the 184TH time for that!
- Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment