Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1640 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When You Feel Hopeless' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FOURTEEN MINUTES online while I ring Aunty Lai @ 9pm!! Meaning I'll leave the speaker on and continue surfing the net while I'm chatting with her~ Righteo, continuing today's events?
- After washing and drying Era, I held out to the gobbling :P table, for my weekly Saturday breakfast: one fried egg on one slice of toast, my first big mug of white tea with two sugars, all my usual drugs :P and another full cup of water. Over and after breakfast, I happily read The Rose Code for thirty minutes, finishing pg. 475 @ exactly 4:30pm!
- While Jane closed and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then climbed into the back of Sally. Jane helped me with my seatbelt (as she kindly did both ways) and then she tootled me off to Sunnybank Plaza to buy $10 of sushi to redeem a mooncake!
- OMG PIG mum lemme use Sparkless3 this morning, since when she came to hit me with the eye goo this morning she also gave poor Elf a very brief rub and noticed that she had more pressure marks than usual?? Meaning I got to WINDOWSHOP!!! :D Jane was such a sweetheart, returning to the parked car the long way so I could look @ all the stores and I swear, most have changed since we stopped frequenting Sunnybank Plaza after moving to BCAC in 2009!!
- Back home I showered half fast - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jane who kindly rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Dried, creamed and rekittted, lunch was one bowl of rice leftovers (huge thanks to Jane who added some oyster sauce for me for taste) and two more big mugs of white tea with two sugars. Over and after lunch I happily continued reading, reaching pg. 500 @ exactly 12:34pm!
- Before leaving I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and Jane went with me once more to the loo after we arrived @ church before signing her off with my thanks and byes several minutes early. She's back next Wednesday and taking me to table tennis~
- Well dad lemme win again today but I told PIG mum she should bok him for me anyway since he hit NINE holes into me! >< XD
- Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat down to read till 4:30pm since it's only Saturday that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Today I finished the sushi @ 2:49pm (I'd boughtt a kaarage chicken with cucumber, a kaarage chicken with avocado and a teriyaki tofu to reach ten bucks) and enjoyed half the tofu and half the kaarage chicken with avocado), reached pg. 525 @ 2:59pm, finished pg. 525 @ exactly 3pm, finished the delicious Chinese tea @ 3:03pm, forgot about pg. 550 butt finished pg. 555 @ 2:23pm, finished pg. 575 @ 2:53pm, took a loo break, dearest dad left for church @ 4:19pm/4:34pm and reached pg. 600 @ exactly 4:30pm!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment