Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2376 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Our Daily Dependence'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
- When PIG mum summoned me for dinner @ 7:04pm, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- When Jane had left early this arvo I'd asked PIG mum to please help me wear a vest coz it'll get colder once the Sun setts. Instead, PIG mum had just tossed me the vest and said rudely, "Wear it yourself." I did and wasn't cold anymore but after I'd reached the gobbling :P table mother demanded that I wear it again but couldn't explain to me how I was wearing it incorrectly? She'd even reached for her smartphone, wanting to take a video and show me, butt I'd refused, since I knew she'd then share it on Facebook to laugh @ me! >< Luckily, since I was seated and could fully concentrate, I just slowly wore the vest @ least several times until she was satisfied. *sigh*
- Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa oyster mushroom, lotsa 'gum jum goo' (say that in Canto), lotsa soup tomato, one boiled egg yolk and one wee slice of yummy pork.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Suddenly, PIG mum summoned me over to help her add ingredients for her green tea cream roll making!
- Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Sunday ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment