Saturday, September 5, 2026

Sunday Post 324b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2763 (so yay that I'm over 2.5 grand  but sorry that I'll not reach three grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Without A Hint Of Complaint'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I got online I got off, used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked down the hallway to the gobbling :P table, calling out to PIG mum when I passed the staircase please to read me some arvo  tea.
  • Happily munched my honey chicken sushi roll, drank one huge mug of green tea and happily read all afternoon, since it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~ 
  • I FINISHED the book @ exactly 4:50pm! Can't believe that took me five hours and fifty minutes to   read it ...  *sigh*
  • Then I  continued reading the book  Alison  had gifted me when she attended GCCW last meeting, Mr. Einstein's Secretary, reaching page fifty @ 4:56pm and reaching page seventy-five @ 5:34pm.
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle then watched the 6pm  news bulletin  (Nine's)  for the 197TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the  bottom of the previous post.
  • Watched River fire from the gobbling :P table: eighteen minutes of spectacular fireworks! Great soundtrack, too~ Even PIG mum approved of the music this year!
  • PIG mum kindly poured me another mug  of water, I  did another stinky unspeakable before washing and drying Era then joining her for dinner: the less-yummy rice tonight, lotsa tasteless soup/boiled vegies and a few tasteless slices of boiled soup meat.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup;  after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked  myself and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When nature randomly  called @ 8:45pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after I ring Aunty Lai @ 9pm and use the loo for one more tinkle once the  call's finished with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to  seeing everyone @ church  toms!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: