Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wednesday Post 326c

 Good  evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding  total for Wednesday now stands @ 2423. Aww,  sorry: not  quite 2.5 grand. Maybe toms. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dried, creamed and rekittted, arvo  tea was some fruit and one huge mug of  like green tea.
  • Happily  watched the 6pm  news bulletin (Nine's) for the 177TH time. Eep I lost everything before the weather report, read by Garry Youngberry from the State Library! >< Brisbane was 14-26. Brisbane tomorrow: 11-24. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow: 9-23. Sunrise: 5:44am Will haveta be more careful toms~
  • When PIG mum summoned me for dinner I noted the time down, used the loo for one tinkle then  walked myself slowly  and safely to  tthe gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa choko, lotsa other vegetables I've since forgotten and maybe some pork?
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to  the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When nature randomly  called @ 8:20/40pm I  walked myself once more slowly and safely to  the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At  9pm I walked myself once more slowly  and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Louiza's minding me from  9:30am till 1pm and I'm  meeting Pole for my  10TH (and presumably last) hike around Underwood Lake! I'm bringing the Hello Panda bikkies I bought today; wonder will Pole bring  anytthing?
  • After Louiza leaves, Ari's coming and making a potato bake with me; it's been two/three years since I last made one!
  • Hoping to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 178TH time!
  • And best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: