Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday Post 325

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 9008 steps (ha I'm just over nine grand and that's my best  for 2026!); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's  '7 Reasons Not To Worry Part 3'; thirdly, TWFTT topic's  'Pray Boldly (3)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Deadly Confusion' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Syrophoenician Woman' but  sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES while I video chat with Aunty Nga hence while I'll  continue surfing  the net while  that's happening then deduct the time afterwards! But I enjoyed my 3rd  consecutive awesome sleep last night and today walked 3km of the 5km Bridge To Brisbane event with Louiza and Elaine! Had lunch @ Ho Lin before coming home for a shower then Aunty A came over for dinner tonight. Sore now but have Breathe physio toms.  *sigh* Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: