Saturday, September 12, 2026

Saturday Post 325b

 Heylo again, good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @  2086. Ha, I'm just over two grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used  up the most important two hours of my day, I used the loo for  one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P table to munch my arvo tea honey chicken sushi roll, drink the teabag Singular Bee Gee gave me that I left in Sally but Jane found it  and brought it back today (BTW, 'twas DISGUSTING! >< XD) and read for another minutes, since it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Today I finished pg. 100   @ 3:51pm, finished the sushi  roll  @ 3:59pm, reached pg. 111 @ 4:03pm, finished pg. 111 @  4:05pm (meaning this book takes me two minutes to  finish one page), finished the disgusting drink @ 4:07, reached pg. 125 @ 4:24pm and finished pg. 150 @ 4:55pm!
  • One more tinkle for me before returning online; we just had a short video chat with dearest dad; he's still @ that nine bend eighteen curve thing!
  •  Toms:  PIG mum says she's gonna help  me up @ 6am since Louiza's coming @ 7am! Phew Sunrise's @ 5:55am.   XD
  • Hoping I'll get lotsa photos and looking forward to the freebies! XD
  • Also looking forward to lunch @  Ho Lin Wah; just pity that they don't serve mocha. XD
  • Note to self: haveta pen my birthday celebrations for 2026 since tomorrow marks ONE WEEK until I turn 39.5! XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I  saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 174TH time: Butler, Trump, Goss-Caldwell, Bush (heard), Donachie, Vandenburg (heard),  Pullar, Crisafulli (heard), Miles,  Janetzki (heard), Shannon, Thurston, Tsimpikas (heard), Kane, Ha-teya (first name), Gripske, Gagai (heard), Bennett, Mimi (first name), Becker, Munroe, Parton, Bryan, Spiros (first name), Fox, Noemi (first name,  heard), Cooper, Dalton, Tiafoe, Shelton, Zverev, McVeigh, Cotter,  Bailey (heard), Zorko (heard), Crouch, Spiros and Morrissey. Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from  Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 15-24. Brisbane toms: 13-24. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-23. Sunrise: 5:48am Sunset: 5:41pm


No comments: