Whoops PIG mum reminds me that I'm dividing Wally's total by 1.7 not 1.2 meaning I'll not make half a normal person tonight, sorry. XD Potential final, final plodding total for Friday: 4449. Aww, how come I couldn't have plodded five fewer steps? 4444 would've looked cooler! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
- Since I lost track of time I suddenly realised that I'd already reached the PISSY two hour net time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me on and had to end the first post abruptly. XD
- I used the loo for one tinkle then headed over to the gobbling :P table, calling out to PIG mum please for some arvo tea but whoops I forgot she'd already left me some before heading upstairs and hitting the sack; I apologised when she came back downstairs. XD
- There was one seed inside the juicy mandarin PIG mum had peeled for me and I was surprised that I was already back to plain crackers since I've only had five flavoured ones since aren't there @ least seven inside one pack? PIG mum just laughed that I'd lost count. XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 194TH time: Pullar, Schwarz, Young, Tighe (pronounced Ty), G eran, Gollschewski, Katarina (first name, heard), Carroll (heard), Pointing, Crisafulli, Millward, Nicholls, Geran, Devereaux, Piotrowski, Dix, Sanjay (first name, heard), Nicholls, Butler (heard), Mannion, Millward, Kyrgios, Shannon, Bott, Doodson, Palmer (heard), Kelly, Reece, Conway, Jai (first name), Arrow, Payne (first name), Haas, Stainton, Read, Grimm, Irwin, Clancy, Sinclair, Rogers, Simmons, Wharram, Dayne (first name), Zorko, Neale (heard), Stienam, Markle, Woolf (heard), Farnworth (heard), Ha-teya (first name), Gripske, Sweeney, Vincente (heard), Tyrell (first name), Harrison, Herringtton, Tsimpikas (heard), Maguire, Carrigan, Clinton, Parton and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 72.07USc), Bronte Gildea read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport. Brisbane was 15-33 today. Brisbane toms: 16-29. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-29. Sunrise: 5:57am Sunset 5:37pm
No comments:
Post a Comment