Friday, September 18, 2026

Friday Post 326c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2878 (so sorry, won't reach 3000 before tonight ends; another day perhaps XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God Hears You'. Anyways, continuing tonight's  events?

  • When PIG mum   summoned me  over for dinner @ 7:11pm I used the loo for one tinkle then  walked myself slowly and safely  to  the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Can't remember specifically dinner was (rice, tomato mince, vegetables); I'm just beyond frustrated since I was meant to have lunch with other ESS people this Sunday but PIG mum says no, next   Sunday! >< *sigh*
  • Dinner was spooned down  with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one lasttt  tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding tottal for today, tthe final, final  events for tonighttt plus whatt's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing  weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: