Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3275 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's ... lol, it's not arrived yet? Righteo, continuing today's events?
- Breakfast finished, I summon Louiza back too please gimme (my face, neck, throat and both hands) some sunscreen before she walks behind me back to the bathroom then returns to the kitchen and washes the breakfast stuff up. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Louiza's housemate's light green car, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt (as she does both ways) and then she tootles me off to Underwood Lake for my hike around the lake with Pole, stopping first @ the drive-thru Zaraffa's and grabbing herself breakfast. Pity she wouldn't grab any second breakfast for me. XD
- Pole was already there when we arrived; turns out she lives within walking distance! She walked with me, Louiza walked behind me and we took a hike around the lake (my 10th for the year), stopping for a quick lie-down and photo on the sunlounges and another seat and photo on the seats with backrests along the boardwalk.
- Turns out the big square bench has been removed and only the single row bench remains! We sat on that and shared the little carton of Hello Panda bikkies that I bought recently with PIG mum.
- Returning to Louiza's car I hugged Pole bye and Louiza tootled me home for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Louiza who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shutt.
- Dried, cream and rekitted, lunch was a n unbuttered tuna in tomato and onion toastie with only one slice of cheese and one powdered mug of HK-style milk tea. Louiza cleaned the bathroom then got me to sign her off three minutes early; turns out that she arrived two minutes late today.
- Lunch finished, I took the plate over to the sink, used the loo for one tinkle then plopped online and started reading my daily Bible passages.
- When PIG mum let Ari inside, I used the loo for one more tinkle then headed over to the kitchen and made a pasta bake with Ari! Photos should be on Facebook and I enjoyed one bowl for arvo tea along with one huge mug of some herbal tea.
- After using the loo for one tinkle, I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 178TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post.
- When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner @ 7:25pm, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, some yummy tomato mince and like one slice of tasteless soup pork.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last tinkle with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment