Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2837 (so won'tt quite reach 3000 before tonight's out, sorry XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Recognize Your Smallness' but thirdly and way most importantly I'm really still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?
- Afterwards we headed across to Chaffre and I got a milk tea that had both pearls and pudding and Fi shouted me some croffle: AMAZEBALLS!! But she had to leave early to pickup the kids so I texted Louiza for pickup; phew she arrived in time to pay Fiona back but she only took twenty bucks even though lunch was like twenty-five ninety and the bubble tea another seven/eight bucks!
- Got home and showered half-fast - hairwash today. Also thanks to Louiza who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Dried, creamed and rekittted I sat @ the computer and did my daily Bible readings while Louiza cleaned the bathroom before I signed her off with my thanks and byes; she's back Sunday and we're doing the Bridge To Brisbane together!! :D
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment