Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1712. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
- Reading for three hours complete, I used the loo for one more tinkle, plopped online and did my daily Bible readings then happily plopped online for myself briefly before watching the 6pm news bulletin for the184TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of today's post.
- PIG mum said she'd call me for dinner when it was ready but instead she started dinner with dearest dad but without me? Luckily I heard the clink of cutlery and called hey, may I come eat dinner too?? *sigh*
- Before joining dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo fore one tinkle, rising above the
- cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot and one delicious chunk of chicken, which I obviously saved for last.
- Dinner's spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- At 9pm I ring Aunty Lai and PIG mum joined in the chat too.
- Call finished, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that I'm joining EM for lunch!
- Unfortunately we'll not have our once-weekly family dinner out since dad's going for his scan next Monday but hopefully we'll make up for it Wednesday night, since I've got Toastmasters Tuesday.
- Anyways, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment