Friday, September 4, 2026

Friday Post 324

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 5975 steps (ooh I'm more than half  a normal person today; that's rare!); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "The 'I Will' Of God"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Give To Meet The Needs Of Others' and  fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Junk Files'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, what better way than to end the working week then with my first awesome sleep in two/three days? Nature  did call when the noisy garbage truck woke me THUNDERING down our road to tip bins and I asked my bladder did she want me to use the pot :P? Thankfully, it's Spring now and the Sun was already up! Butt my bladder replies nah you can fall back asleep; I'm alright. Thus, Daddy Bear and I happily  cuddled and snored -  all the way till noisy  PIG mum beginning her daily noisy a-TTHUMPING around upstairs before I woke again for the pot! :P  Afterwards, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Not long afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and give poor  Elf a very brief  rub since she'd totally ignored my poor foot last night, like she's done for the  past  FORTNIGHT! >< That's alright, Era rubbed Elf for fifteen minutes last night and let her wear her sock to sleep but obviously tugged it off first thing this morning! XD
  • Once PIG mum opens the door for Jane,  she knocks, pushes open the door and calls "Good morning  Em; fifteen more minutes." Daddy Bear replies with one single paw nod and just like that  she's gone, thus denying him to imperiously flick his paw 'shoo'! @ her. XD
  • Once Jane comes back and taps me up, I  use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom \o brush teeth (oh, I started a new Colgate toothpaste last night; wanna see how long it takes me to get through one tube), sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P  table with Jane.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with avocado  and very lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Also thanks to Jane who turned  Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure~
  • Breakfast finished, Jane smothers my face, hands, neck and throat with sunscreen then accompanies me back to the bathroom before returning to the kitchen and washing the breakfast dishes up. Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of  Sally and Jane tootles me off to the NAB for two hours' physio  with Chan. Thanks to Jane who kindly helps me buckle my  seatbelt and yay for a smooth run to UQ;  there's like ten minutes to play with our mobiles before I head up to level two.
  • Physio with Chan today: Standing reaching for Era with left and forward weight shift, one fast but safe lap around the Great Court, eight laps obstacle course inside the clinic walking over red mat and step over beams and standing tic tac toe and hangman.
  • After sitting over the loo for two tinkles Jane tootles me home and I take a nice hot shower  - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jane who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Jane to hold my  stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch is the mangers and mash I cooked yesterday with Ari (PIG mum cooked fried rice with like all vegetables) and one huge mug of herbal tea.
  • At 1:58pm (usually it's 1:55pm but Jane and I both forgot XD I sat over the loo for just one tinkle then signed Jane off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Wednesday for table tennis and isn't she lucky: she's hitting some rooftop bar for RiverFire toms night!
  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day I'll use the loo for one tinkle  then head over to the gobbling :P table and calling PIFG mum for some arvo tea.
  • Looking forward to  watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 194TH time!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: