Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sunday Post 326c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2473. See? Not quite 2.5 grand; maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing  the previous post I continued reading and sharing my  Facebook memories then @ 9pm walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: not seeing Ray coz he's taking term three school holidays with his girls! Hope PIG mum remembers  to help me up latest @ 9:20am and takes me for walkies somewhere before coming home for lunch but I can't remember was it Jacinta/someone else taking me to Breathe for physio @ 2pm.
  • Anyhow she'll see me home and showered before leaving  @ 6pm; I'm looking forward to watching  the 6pm news bulletin for the 182ND time but unsure have I got time to read for one hour?
  • Haveta compose GCCW homework!! XD
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: