Sunday, September 6, 2026

Sunday Post 324d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2401. Aww sorry, not quite 2500. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final  events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued reading and sharing my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back,  always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  •  Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since I've a late morning appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet she's simply  DYING to  yap ceaselessly  @ him. XD

  • After coming home for lunch, Jacinta's coming @ 2pm and taking me  to Breathe for physio @ 2:30pm before we buy groceries then come home for  a shower.

  • Hoping to read Mr. Einstein's Secretary for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 171ST time!

  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: