Sunday, September 27, 2026

Monday Post 327b

 Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I sttill get  too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today  I've been hard @ work plodding 1607 steps (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Power Of A Superior Promise'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "God's Working On Your Behalf"  and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Accepted By God' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR online after I get home and watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 186TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 18TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am when noisy    PIG mum went a-THUMPING around upstairs and woke me; after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with  the eye goo before letting Gabby inside @ 8am.
    Cheers.
    Em. ^^

No comments: