Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3015. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
- Tammy messaged me, asking for the name of that Harry Potter game I used to play in GCCW. I remembered: Harry Potter Puzzles and Spells! I immediately downloaded it again and started playing; I vaguely remember reaching level 3500! Wonder can I reach it again but can't remember why I stopped!
- Happily played that for around forty minutes then @ 9pm walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: think it's Gabby minding me from 7:30am since PIG mum's taking dearest dad for his colonoscopy? FINGERS CROSSED she'll lemme get a Birdie Breakfast meal!!!
- Then I suppose it's Jacinta minding me from 2-6pm, taking me to Breathe for physio then seeing me home and showered.
- Unsure have I time to read for one hour but fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 186TH time!
- Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment