Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2835. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
- Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day online I asked PIG mum may I please shower yet? When she said yes I headed to the bathroom.
- So a nice hot shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15$ of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I have one tinkle before I call PIG mum back, after I tap the nice hot water off and she dries my back for me, I do everything else and she doesn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps need sticking and both laces need tying.
- After I dry the loo seat I sit for one tinkle, stamp both feet dry, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :P table, rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Arvo tea's one yummy pear, one plain cracker and one huge mug of delicious Chinese tea.
- Arvo tea finished, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for 185TH time: Lamont, Skott, Collins (heard), Balme, Levi (first name), Ashcroft, Fagan, Lester, Dunkley, Makenna (firstt name), Baily, Tristan (first name), Williams, Cassidy, Van Lunteren, Zoratto, Jaiden (first name), Croucher, Marles, Hanson-Young, Hume, Paterson, Dunn (heard), Anderson, Chalmers, MacFarlane, Bavas, Collins, Trump (heard), Abbott, Butler, Trump, Piastri, Russell, Horan, Kiss (heard), Brierty, Prince, Brigginshaw (heard), McKenna, Lester, Sullivan, Cargingham, Keziah (first name), Bridgeman, Gotterup, Holbrook (heard), Ashcroft, Neale, Fielke, Llewellyn, Hakeem (first name), Pierce, Jeffries and Zahos (heard). Effie Zahos read the Money Minutes/Matters (1AUD = ), Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from the Isle of Capri. Brisbane was 13-27 today. Brisbane toms: 17-25. Mt. Gravattt toms: 15-24. Sunrise: 5:31am Sunset 5:47pm
- Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment