Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Wednesday Post 328c

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly,  Em's final,  final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2676 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Love Never Fails'  but thirdly  and way most importantly, I'm really sttill owed ONE HOUR and TWENTTY-ONE MINUTES online should I haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me  off to bed @ 9pm!! >< But just  noting down that I enjoyed my  13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy  Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep  and didn't wake ttill 7/8am then went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ our local Woolies before coming home for lunch. Jane took me playing table tennis in  the arvo - there was belated birthday cake and I got seconds! - before I  came home for a shower then  arvo  tea. Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 187TH time (all the things I  like  recording are in the previous post) then munched dinner before going  to  church and playing\table tennis again - with my dearest dad. Tried to not gettt too excited since I'm hoping to score my  15TH week of one week consecutive awesome sleeps toms morning! Tomorrow Louiza's minding me from 9:30am till like 1pm; we're going grocery shopping since toms arvo  Ari's coming over for cooking! Best of all, it's  ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~! Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week~

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: