Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Wednesday Post 328b

 Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday.  XD Also sorry for not posting yesterday but Tuesday's plodding total was 3770; I enjoyed  my 12TH consecutive awesome sleep, had UQ physio and attended Toastmasters @ night. Now, today: firstly I've been hard @ work plodding 1744 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Make War With Unbelief'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Admit Your Shortcomings' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Not Ritual But Christ' but fifthly and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES after I get home from table tennis and watch the 6pm  news bulletin for the 187TH time!! So  hopefully bbl with today's events just briefly else  hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 187TH time: Trump, D'Alessandro, Crisafulli, Holland (heard), Dick, Janetzki, Croucher, Turner,  Sussex (heard), Cruise (heard), Judge, Pallister (heard), Baird (heard), McConnell Albanese, Bailey , Kalyn (first name), Ponga, Fifita, Canavan, Shoebridge, Faruki (heard), Amalee (first name), Hannah, Djodan, Gagai, Saunders, Zuckerberg, Bradshaw, Millward , Thiaday, BeauLamar (first name, heard), Cruise, Mikayla (first name), Sorby, Vergara , Todhunter, Lenarduzzi, V'Landys, Arrow (heard), Condon (heard), Annalise (first name), Bolt, Barney, Bavas, Crossland, Thurston, Schwarzenegger, Brigginshaw (heard), Neale Robinson, Tomasi, Robinson (heard), Clancy, Burrows, Mitchell, Popovich and Youngberry. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD= 69.77USc), Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Mt. Cootha. Brisbane was 

No comments: