Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Wednesday Post 323

 Good afternoon! Sorry for only leaving placeholder posts for the last two days: Monday arvo and night Louiza and I hit the EKKA while yesterday I had NAB physio for two hours then Toastmasters @ night! So Monday's plodding total was 3296 (coz obviously I  used Sparkless3 @ the EKKA) but yesterday I  plodded 8000 steps (my best for 2026 thus far)! Now, today: firstly, I've been hard @ work plodding 4785 steps (sweet  I'm already over 4.5 grand; that's even less common than four grand!); secondly,  John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Different Tenses Of Grace'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Keys To Spiritual Growth' and fourthly,  Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Precious Parting Words' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Louiza minds me from 4-6pm!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep  last night; I'm not  really surprised I scored an  awesome sleep last night  since I plodded 8000 steps  yesterday;   my best  for 2026 thus far! Nature didn't call until 7:55am and after one pot :P  trip, I immediately  did the exercises Winnie taught me to  prevent  further back pain then I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Daddy  Bear and I happily cuddle and snore,  me not waking again till nearly 9am  for another pot :P trip. Soon, PIG mum starts her daily  noisy  a-THUMPING around  upstairs and shortly afterwards she's let herself into  my  room  to  hit me with the eye goo and help  me with  exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra straps and laying out  the tops before  leaving me to  get  myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after immediately  struggling into the tops then giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: