Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Tuesday Post 331

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 5486 steps (sweet I'm more than half a normal person;  that's rare! XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Why You    Have  A Body'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Learn 2b Led By God's Spirit"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Help God Provides' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Greater Glory" but fifthly and way more importantly,  I'm really still owed FIFTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 7:45am and after one pot :P trip I immediately did the bed exercises Winnie taught me to prevent  further back pain before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Daddy Bear  and I happily cuddle and snore,  me waking  once more for the  pot :P   around 9am shortly  before PIG mum  began her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to  hit me with the eye  goo before returning outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9:30am.
  • After PIG mum lets Peggy inside,  Peggy  knocks, opens the door and announces good morning. When I flop  Daddy Bear's paw @ her,   she  next   states, "Fifteen more minutes." Daddy Bear gives another paw nod before imperiously  flicking his paw 'shoo!' @ her; Peggy smirks but wisely does as ordered, thus saving her from the wrath of  the Bear Bum. XD
  • Once I've counted down from 900 I swing myself over to the  pot :P and announce that I'm hungry to Peggy. She comes, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and  brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who's squirted some toothpaste for me. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: