Thursday, August 6, 2026

Thursday Post 332b

 Heylo again and good evening  again! From the top: firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4722 steps;  secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "10 Things 'Yahweh' Means"; thirdly,   TWFT topic's 'The Quickening Of The Holy Spirit'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Part Of God's Story" and fifthly, Joni's devotional  topic's 'Burst Into  Song' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm  really still  owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Wait! Yesterday's final,  final plodding total was 1551 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD) and I had AWESOME fun    @ our  GG social but I   was an arse who totally stacked it when walking to   Serena's house with  Angie and her sister *cringe*
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 8:45am~ (Obviously I had too much fun last night XD)
  • Louiza minded me from 9:30am till pm; I took my 8th hike this year around Underwood ark!
  • Got home, showered and had a tuna toastie with  TWO slices of cheese and the inside HEAVILY buttered plus a packet of HK-style powdered milk tea for lunch.
  • Got my once-yearly eye test from Bupa Optical; Hayley  did my eye test since Daniel's taking paternity leave!
  • Hiked to Eight Street with dad hoping we'd get arvo tea but only shared a bowl of chicken katsudon  *sigh*  Still thankful: originally dad said only sushi~
  • Got home,  used loo  for one tinkle, read  daily  Bible passages, popped online briefly  and watched the 6pm news.
  • All the interesting surnames I  saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine’s,  read by Allison Aeiotti) for the 177TH time: Vanderbyl,  Ha-teya (first  name), Gripske, Pullar, Frecklington, Fuller, Xanthe (first  name), Western, Wright (heard), Shandee (first name), Blackburn, D’Alessandro, Scanlon, Fuller (heard), Balme, Van Lunteren, Brandon (first name), Radley (heard), Ryan, Bashir, Millward, Raguse, Sinclair, Volodymyr (first name,), Zelenskyy, Kroehn, Farnworth (heard), Croucher, Leigh, Albanese (heard), Hodge, McDonnell, Bourke, Doolan, Tuohey, Jakob (first name),  Funk, Neale (heard),  Fagan (heard),Probyn, Parton, Dunn, Milligan, Van  Dyke, Liersch, Kiss, Henry, Labuschagne, Erich (first name), Fitzgerald, Haig, Rogers,  Withyman, Carrick, Bostock (heard), Zane (first name, heard), Harrison (heard),Popyrin, Vobbo (heard), Wishart (heard),Sinnathamby and Zahos. Effie Zahos read the finance report (1AUD = 70.44USc), Bronte Gildea read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Broadbeach. Brisbane was 11-24 today.  Brisbane toms: 10-24. Mt.  Gravatt toms: 7-23. Sunrise: 6:25am Sunset 5:23pm

  • Used loo for one tinkle, had dinner (no rice, since we already had rice for lunch), drank soup,  took bowl to sink then returned online.

  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @9pm with my final, final  plodding  total for today, the final, final  events for tonight plus what's happening Friday else wishing everyone a smashing  end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: