Heylo again and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3808 (so won't reach four grand before tonight's out, sorry XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed SIXTEEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, lemme start with Tuesday's events, just briefly?
- Had my once-weekly crunchy pork bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse for lunch then had UQ physio with Vincente for two hours: Barefoot Elf thirty-five sit-to-stands with left and forward weight shift, more standing reaching card work for Era, five hikes up the slope and back down.
- Wednesday's events, just briefly?
- Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:45am~
- Louiza took me to table tennis @ 1:30pm but was stuck majorly in bad traffic all the way home; I thanked her every time I passed another level of Jewel Queen. XD
- Pastor Peter Pie gave me a lift to GG~ Loved the three slices of sausage PIG mum included in the rice leftovers she gave me for dinner!
- Muji started with a prayer for us before she goes to Toowoomba for five/six weeks physio placement!
- Last night, Pastor Peter Pie led everyone through Study 5: Facing Your Thorns and he dropped me home afterwards.
- Now, today, just briefly?
- Louiza minded me from 9:30am till 2pm; we went grocery shopping @ the Underwood MarketPlace Woolies and bought groceries for my cooking adventures with Ari this arvo!
- PIG mum ordered I write out the recipe for Ari and kindly found a lined notebook for me before going out for pool exercises.
- After Ari and I cooked chicken oyakudon together, PIG mum drove me out to Bupa Optical and we both collected our new specs from Bupa Optical; Rico was there! Unfortunately PIG mum wouldn't lemme grab any arvo tea from Eight Street (even though I told her I was willing to hike all the way there) but she lemme buy a box of green tea Pocky from Daiso!
- Got home, did my daily Bible readings, tootled online then watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 184TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post.
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment