Monday, August 3, 2026

Monday Post 331c

 Good evening again! Firstly,  Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3657 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really  still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I use the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Breakfast was one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with avocado and hopefully  very lightly sprinkled with some salt (but my inferior tastebuds never taste any >< XD), all my usual drugs :P    and one full mug  of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast I  walk myself slowly and safely   back to   the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • After washing  and drying Era, I climb into   the backseat of  PIG mum's car and buckle my own seatbelt. She tootles me off to   see Ray for some massage and acupuncture, parking on the driveway.
  • Inside, I use the loo for one tinkle then lie down for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum's in  her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation  flowing. As usual,  PIG mum was way too excited about getting to yap; today  she repeated one syllable four times, another five times and a third six times before continuing. XD
  • After another loo trip, PIG mum tootled us home. I popped online and did my daily Bible readings.  Started job  today~
  • Lunch was one bowl of dinner leftovers from  last night, stacked full with different boiled vegetables and spooned down with one bowl of soup. PIG mum ate a bite then left  for her water class, while dad opened the door for  the cleaner  @ like 1;30pm? Score, I got outta having  to   take my bowl over to  the sink  before returning online since she was already @ the kitchen and immediately replies yes, sure when I asked her could she please take my lunch dishes away! :o)
  • After popping online for a brief while, I sat over the loo once for two tinkles @ 1:50pm before sitting by the door and awaiting Jacinta's arrival @ 2pm.
  • Once she arrives, I climb into the passenger seat of her car, she kindly  helps me buckle  my seatbelt (as she kindly does all afternoon) and then she tootles me off to Breathe foor physio.
  • Physio today: 1.507km bike ride, forty bar-assisted push ups with left weight shift, forty step ups for Erf with more left weight shift, forty step ups for Elf, forty v-bar cable rows for both hands, forty leg curls for Elf, forty leg curls for Elf, forty leg extensions for Elf, forty leg curls for Erf, tennis ball throwing and catching for  Era and boxing!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: