Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday Post 323b

 Heyloo again, good evening  and potentially one final greeting  for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential  final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3904 (so  hoping I'll reach 4000 before tonight ends! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Picture Of God's Grace". Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • Once I'd used up  the most important two hours of   my day,  I used the loo for one tinkle then sat down for arvo tea, peeling myself one yummy banana, munching one yummy tasty  cracker and drinking one huge mug of  herbal tea.  Dearest dad came home from his outing and showed me photos of the hike!
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle before returning online and watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 181ST time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post.
  • Righteo, hopefully  bbl   after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: